Company: Teleperformance Malaysia
TP Code: TB-T001-RU-EN
Job Title: Customer Service Advisor
Location: Petaling Jaya
So what will you be doing as a Customer Service Advisor?
Are you ready to take your customer service skills to the next level? Imagine being a teller at a local bank, but helping people virtually. As a Customer Service Advisor, you’ll play a crucial role in delivering top-notch service by answering customer inquiries over the phone, chat, and email.
At our company, we value strong communication and exceptional customer service skills. Youll work with a dynamic team of professionals who are dedicated to ensuring our customers are always satisfied.
This is a chance to not only practice your existing skills but to enhance them to deliver world-class service.
If you’re passionate about customer service and ready to take on a new challenge, we want to hear from you.
· Represent the brand, the culture, and values of our clients
· Maintain a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times
· Handle customer’s concerns positively and professionally
· Provide timely support to customers through available communication channels (inbound, outbound calls, email and live chat)
· Ensure efficient problem and complaint resolution
· Capture client feedback for future improvement
· Capture the nature of Client contacts
· Acquire product knowledge and service skill through staff briefing and coaching from Team Manager
· Probe & identify financial needs on service calls and pitch relevant solutions in line with client charter
· Process payment and client information in a manner that is precise and safeguards the customers personal and payment information
· Pro-actively support to customers to prevent damage to brand loyalty
· Identify and escalate priority issues through proper channels when necessary
· Work with other team members in identifying better ways in providing better customer support
· Maintain and improves quality of service by giving recommendations
· Meet all key performance indicators set by the company and client
· Adhere to the policies set by the company
Have a minimum of 6 months of Customer Service Experience in banking
Minimum typing speed of 40wpm with a 90% accuracy score.
Computer literate and fully conversant in Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office
Good decision-making skills and analytical skills
Flexible to changes and has a sense of urgency. This includes willingness to be upskilled to other functions
Who is Teleperformance Malaysia?
Teleperformance in Malaysia is a multilingual hub that supports services in more than with 4 sites in Penang and Kuala Lumpur with more than 3,400 full-time employees today. Teleperformance in Malaysia is also Great Place to Work (GPTW) certified.
Why join us?
Looking for a company that puts the fun in work? We believe that work should be enjoyable and rewarding, which is why we strive to create a positive and supportive environment for our employees.
Our team is made up of talented and enthusiastic individuals who are passionate about what they do. Were committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. Whether youre an experienced professional, we welcome anyone with big ambitions and a great attitude.
At Teleperformance, we understand that our employees are our greatest asset, which is why we offer a range of benefits to ensure that they feel valued and supported. Our benefits package includes Medical Insurance, paid vacation and sick leave, a ; futures, and we’re committed to helping them grow and succeed.
So if youre one of the best companies to work for!
Apply Now and let’s have a conversation.
#Banking #CustomerService #Financial #KualaLumpur #PetalingJaya #Sales #CallCenter #CSA #BPO #Teleperformance #TP #WorkLife #CareerGrowth #English #Fun #GreatPlaceToWork #FullTime