We are a group of people who think computers should do more work. Our vision is to make hoteliers’ work simpler through inter-connected systems.
Softinn builds e-commerce solutions and business productivity tools for hotels. We develop on .NET technology stack and opensource front-end libraries (more information can be found on BuiltWith).
We assume the full-stack web developer position as an entry-level job title at Softinn, suitable for fresh graduates. As you progress through your career, you may be promoted to a more specialized role (e.g. Senior Software Engineer / Solution Architect / Team Lead).
The coding world is divided into two; those who understand and enjoy binary, and those who don’t.
If you are the former, then join us and make a difference.
- Hustle with a lean team of product developers and designers to solve technical / business problems (e.g. analytics, user experience).
- Primarily responsible in the software development process which includes requirement study, analysis, design, and development of systems.
- Design, develop, deploy and maintain web applications, including performance optimizations.
- Handle or be involved in API integration projects.
- Create sub-modules that are able to support our core systems.
- Commitment and strong sense of responsibility to assigned projects.
- Help manage/maintain documentation, processes, workflows, and checklists, as needed.
- Full-stack programming capabilities.
- Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 1 year working experience in related field is preferable.
- Fresh graduates / Entry level candidates with excellent programming skills / knowledge are also encouraged to apply.
- Application knowledge and experience with these programming languages: C#, ASP.NET, TypeScript, CSS/ HTML and MSSQL.
- Strong knowledge in common software architectures such as MVC and MVVM.
- Familiar with open-source libraries such as Bootstrap, JQuery, AJAX, and AngularJS.
- Familiar with development tools such as Microsoft Visual Studio and Git.
- Understand the concept of cloud solutions.
- Independent, hardworking and possess the right initiatives.
- Ability to communicate clearly and work effectively with team members.
In general, what we typically tell people the skill set we want from them:
Not Mandatory, but BONUS if You Have:
- Familiarity with software development methodologies such as Kanban and Scrum.
- Experience in API integration, database and mobile app development.
- Experience in server-less technologies.
- Understanding about the travel / hospitality industry.
- Work remotely
You Should Join if You Are:
- A strong believer that a better product helps improve efficiency and brings smiles to hoteliers.
- Not afraid on asking questions.
- Not afraid to find solutions on your own or to seek help from others.
- Not afraid using terminal command. (rm -rf)
- Not afraid to adopt new languages / frameworks.
- Not afraid to face challenges.
- Looking for a more casual working culture.
You Should NOT Join if:
- You don’t know what StackOverflow & GitHub is.
- You don’t read programming-related articles and plan NOT to learn new programming skills.
- The last time you coded is more than 30 days ago.
- Medical insurance coverage
- Monthly outings
- Free flow of snacks
- RM150 worth of promo codes to use on LetsGoHoliday.my
- Monthly potluck parties
- Casual dress code
Additional Perks for Your Role:
- Pluralsight Subscription (for trainings)
- Intel i7 + 12GB RAM + SSD laptop at least
- ;inch monitor at least
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: RM; RM3,500.00 per month
Kindly please apply directly through our job portal:https://page.mysoftinn.com/careers. That would help us in streamlining our hiring process.