Our CRM processes are unique and we have to make them user centric and Hilti specific ourselves. Become part of our QA team to ensure our solutions are scalable and reliable in the interaction with our customers.
Experience QA Engineer or passionate fresh graduates are also encouraged to apply!
WHAT DOES THE ROLE INVOLVE?
In parallel to the design on new features on our Salesforce platform you will define and design test cases to be executed on our testing platform. You will work in a QA team operating and further develop the test system you include all aspects of UX, security and performance into your test definition and execution. Ultimately, together with the team you will monitor all stages of software development and configuration to identify and resolve malfunctions to meet our quality standards.
WHAT YOU NEED IS
- Bachelors Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Business Administration or related fields with Cumulative Grade Point average > 3.5 or similar grading is a must. PhD will be an added advantage.
- A good command of English (spoken and written) as well as communication / convincing skills.
- Ability and willingness to learn new things – Strong ability to pickup new technical topics quickly and apply them to assignments.
- Strong result orientation. You are resilient in delivering and able to work under the conditions of ambiguity and uncertainty.
- Hands on testing experience.
- Understands agile methodologies and role of QA.
- Added advantage: First knowhow in testing platforms like Tricentis Tosca and coding/scripting experience.
- Added advantage: Basic business process understanding in the sales area.
- Added advantage: Broad application, process and technical knowledge across several areas, built on past experiences and special trainings/education.