- Manage rewards program and promotions including sourcing, communications campaigns, and performance tracking.
- Manage digital advertising, social media, online-shop, and Live commerce.
- Manage product brands and corporate brand campaign.
- Coordinate with agencies, vendors, other co-branding partners.
- Manage events and Public Relations.
- Provide training and support for retail outlets.
- Manage Customer service.
- Assisting in all marketing-related activities and any other tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or a related field.
- At least 1-2 year (s) working experience in a related field excluding the internship period.
- Required experience in CRM and retail promotion, Social media platforms, and Microsoft office i.e. Excel, PowerPoint.
- Required language(s): Mandarin (written and spoken is a must), English, and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Candidates have to be fluent in mandarin as this role requires the candidate to deal mainly with mandarin speaking clients.
- Able to work independently and can work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Passionate in REAL ESTATE and PROPERTY MANAGEMENT, good commercial sense and interest, responsible, good interpersonal communication skills, and able to work as a team.
Interested applicants are to submit your detailed resumes with recent photograph (not taken more than 3 months) and state the following information:
- Reason for leaving previous employment.
- Last drawn for each employment.
- Expected salary.
- Notice Period and date of availability.
Our office location is next to Ampang Park LRT