Marketing communications is a crucial component in our mission to provide underserved communities an equal access to free quality education.
The Marcomms Intern will be a part of the nonprofit SOLS 24/7 Education.
What do I need?
– Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, communications, public relations, or similar; Studying or experience in an area relevant to the job description e.g. communications, marketing, international relations, public health, etc.
– Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Hubspot and Google Analytics qualifications are not necessary, but an advantage.
– Interest to work in an international non-governmental organisation environment
– Fluent in English and Bahasa Malaysia – written and spoken;
– Excellent oral and writing skills including ability to synthesise information
– Self-starter and fast learner
– Strong team player
– A background of marketing, communications, public relations, agency work, or similar.
What will I do?
– Handle feedback, inquiries, complaints and requests that come through The Company’s various communication channels. These include but are not limited to inbound calls, Facebook comments, app store reviews and live chat.
– Handle customer-service-related inquiries and requests and escalate less-related matters to relevant persons or divisions.
– Send messages and conduct outbound calls in order to investigate and resolve issues as well as to update relevant persons regarding the status of their queries and issues.
– Escalate relevant inquiries and complaints to appropriate divisions – Operations, IT,Content, Finance, HR, Business Development and Marketing.
– Recommend potential products or services to management by collecting information and analyzing needs.