Intern Job Summary
We are looking someone who eager to learn about troubleshooting and support all elements of IT infrastructure to ensure the business operation able to access network in order to improve efficiency, productivity and accuracy.
- Assist with troubleshooting issues and provide technical support.
- Assist the team in solving the problem from internal users.
- Manage and document projects and progress.
- Ensure all tasks follow ISO, no IT audit issues.
- Aware of issues more quickly to limit service downtime.
- Monitor and follow up system alert within establish response time.
- Other adhoc tasks as and when required.
• Candidates must possess or currently pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Computer Science/ Information Technology, Science & Technology or equivalent.
• 3 internship position(s) for duration of three (3) months or more
• Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
• Preferably candidate who can start immediate.
• Ability to multitask & team player