– Work closely to ensure the functionality and coordination of all public relations, marketing, advertising and promotional activities.
– Manage and write editorial proposals, presentations, articles and to elevate awareness through editorial coverage in print and digital media.
s presence on social media including Facebook, Instagram, etc.
– Assist with managing photo shoots, social content development and retail assets.
– Monitor and update on news related to the organization and industry daily and generate reports monthly, at the end of a campaign or as and when required.
– Maintenance of News Library.
– Develop creative and relevant ideas related to all marketing activities and able to make cost-effective comparisons.
– Responsible for the daily management of internal and external resources in campaign briefings and execution.
– Support events organised by the department.
s Degree or similar qualification in Public Relations, Journalism, Mass Communications or other related field of studies.
– Minimum 2 years’ experience in a public relations, corporate communications, event management and/or journalism with a strong command of English language.
– Experience in copy writing.
– Independent with good communication skills.
– Good verbal and written communication skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
– Able to read and write in Mandarin is an added advantage.
– Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply