- Able to coordinate and guide the operations team through the renovation process, provide advice and support, and ensure that the projects are delivered to the best quality, on time and within budget.
- Responsible for direct customer communication from project planning to schedule to completion to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Establish core project management capabilities, including critical skills such as time management, budgeting, scheduling, site supervision, communication, customer service, quality control, safety, documentation and others.
- Work under time constraints to meet specific timelines.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and tasks.
- Communicate with our team of onsite carpenters and follow up with manufacturer’s factory with issues that arise on site.
- Diploma or degree in project management, site supervision or related construction field (with other specialization but with keen interest and aptitude in designing are welcomed to apply).
- Bilingual ability in Mandarin and English (spoken & written)
- Must obtain class 3 driving license
- Adequate computer literacy.
- Detailed and meticulous.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, leadership, coaching and conflict resolution skills.
- Strong understanding of business management and leadership principles.
- Ambitious and driven.