- Responsible to contribute subject matter expertise in data extraction, segmentation & MIS reporting, to support Business stakeholders in monitoring business momentum & tracking of strategic initiatives.
- Provide communication listing & report to support ad-hoc operational compliance & operational proficiency matters.
- Work closely with Business & Sales Channel in coordination of campaign management – prepare pre-campaign analysis for campaign planning, furnish leads for campaign rollout & campaign fulfilment. Track campaign result to measure effectiveness, communicating the learning from campaign result to various stakeholders, & analytics improvement form campaign learning.
- Regular interaction with Business stakeholder to understand their pain point / problem statement, apply statistical & analytical capabilities to optimize business expansion opportunity to support strategic initiative and business scorecard in terms of acquisition, portfolio management and retention.
- Participate in process improvement and technology enablement in the area of productivity and security, perform user acceptance test on data enrichment to ensure data completeness & accuracy.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Statistic, Applied Statistic, Banking Finance & Economics, Science Mathematic, Economics, and Computer Science.
- Strong hands-on skill in analytical tools like SAS, SQL etc
- Solid experience in banking operations, MIS system management and database marketing of at least 3-5 years.
- Understand current banking and marketing trends
- Excellence time management & prioritization skill, able to work under pressure.
- Meticulous attention to details figures and processes.