- Develop and maintain a good filing system
- Maintain supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed supplies, placing and expediting orders for supplies
- Responsible for the general clerical duties such as filing, data entry & providing administrative support to management.
- Liaise with employees and senior administrative staff to handle requests and queries from senior management.
- Handle daily phone calls and incoming/outgoing emails
- Demonstrated ability to accept responsibility & work effectively both independent & with a team
- Manage, prepare and distribute all correspondence, notice, memos and etc
- Responsible for day-to-day administrative support and any other ad-hoc matter as assigned
- Attend client meetings as and when necessary
- Adhere to Company Employee Handbook and company memorandum
- Ad-hoc duties as assigned by superior.
- Candidate must possess at least Higher Secondary/ STPM/ Diploma or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): MS Office.
- Meticulous, good communication skills and team player.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field.
- Proficient in MANDARIN and ENGLISH. Both verbal and written communication.
- Can join IMMEDIATELY
Work Location: Based at Ara Damansara Medical Centre, Subang